- Job Reference: GRM011906
- Location: Bavaria, Germany
- Salary Info: Negotiable Depending on Experience
- Job Type: Permanent
Grapefruit Recruitment is looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our client in Germany to assist their company as Charterer team.
You will be joining an experienced Chartering/ Commercial team in Germany and be co-responsible for the employment of 17 bulk carriers of 30,000 to 76,000 DWAT. This is a growing and expanding fleet of vessels.
As Charterer responsibilities include:
• Following the shipping market developments and analyse employment options for our own and management tonnage
• Voyage and/or time charter calculations including associated tasks
• Offers, negotiations and fixing of cargo orders for employment of own and management ships with subsequent follow up of administration work
• Offers, negotiations and fixing of market vessels for in-house or market cargoes with subsequent follow up of administration work
To be considered for this position candidates require
• At least 10 years’ experience in dry cargo chartering of handy size vessels
• Experience in the Panamax sector would be a plus
• Fluent English and excellent communication skills
• Ability to create and/or promote business
• Willingness to travel
Remuneration will be competitive based on your background and experience.
To find out more about this role or to apply please either forward your CV to Karen at Grapefruit Recruitment, or call us in strict confidence for further information.
Due to the location of this position candidates must live and have the right to work in the EU.
Grapefruit Recruitment Limited is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds.